The novelty of riding the subway has not worn off yet. My friends who have been in NY for a while all complain about the local trains taking so long, but I’m just happy to have public transit that runs reliably and will get me where I’m going in less than an hour.
hediied replied to your post “New York pizza is the same as everywhere pizza it’s just bigger.”
chicago is best pizza, truuu. Chicago for best hot dogs and pizza.
Deep dish pizza really is the best pizza, even if it scared me as a kid because the sauce was on top.
beautiful ginny things from ootp
- ginny and sirius are related
- ginny’s hair confirmed for tomato red
- ginny tossing dungbombs at the kitchen door
- like wow what a cutie
- ginny turning out to be a really smooth liar
- tonks changing her features for ginny’s enjoyment
- ginny making angry cat noises at percy dissing arthur
- speaking of felines crookshanks and ginny are pretty tight
- 'Fine!' shouted Mrs Weasley. 'Fine! Ginny - BED!'Ginny did not go quietly. They could hear her raging and storming at her mother all the way up the stairs, and when she reached the hall Mrs Blacks ear-splitting shrieks were added to the din. Lupin hurried off to the portrait to restore calm.
- ugh sweetheart ♥
- ginny angrily telling kreacher not to call hermione a mudblood
- ginny being the only one to have the sense to shut the musical box which was making everyone weak and sleepy
- ginny and the twins doing a war dance and chanting
- tonks admitting she wasnt made prefect bc she couldnt behave herself at hogwarts and ginny laughing bc they are the same
- ginny hugging tonks goodbye at king’s cross ✿✿
- literally all of ginny’s dialogue with luna is sweet and friendly
- 'Don't be silly,' said Ginny, laughing, 'she's all right.'
- ‘Hi, Luna.’ said Ginny, ‘is it OK if we take these seats?’
- Thanks,’ said Ginny, smiling at her.
- ‘Had a good summer, Luna?’ Ginny asked.
- Ginny suppressed a giggle.
- happy spirited joyful ginny mon coeur ❤❤❤
- and lets not forget:
- ‘I’m nobody,’ said Neville hurriedly.‘No you’re not,’ said Ginny sharply.
- *`•.¸(¯`•HEARTS FOR EYES•´¯)¸.•´
- ginny being concerned about hagrid and rushing to his defense
- The moment they reached Gryffindor’s, Ginny was hailed by some fellow fourth-years and left to sit with them.
- friendly reminder that our girl ginny was v popular and independent and had her own life outside of the trio tyvm
everything is ginny and nothing hurts
New York pizza is the same as everywhere pizza it’s just bigger.
When I start to get emotional I immediately think “I’m so gay” and this is because straight people actually don’t have emotions
this is false and heterophobic. straight people have a panorama of emotions including:
- Situational Benevolence (aka “don’t fight hate w/ hate”)
- umami, the “Fifth Emotion”
a dystopian novel about some guy who works in the government and is just trying to get by while some shitty kids try and overthrow society