When I start to get emotional I immediately think “I’m so gay” and this is because straight people actually don’t have emotions
this is false and heterophobic. straight people have a panorama of emotions including:
- Situational Benevolence (aka “don’t fight hate w/ hate”)
- umami, the “Fifth Emotion”
a dystopian novel about some guy who works in the government and is just trying to get by while some shitty kids try and overthrow society
That moment when you realize you don’t know someone well enough to use phrases like cool beans while texting them…
My phone just autocorrected ‘that’ to ‘Taft.’ More evidence of Apple’s pro William Howard Taft agenda.
Trying to drop subtle hints that you’re queer around new people, but usually just ends up like
- in the middle of a scene piper kerman descends from the ceiling on a zipwire wearing an array of sequined garments
- she is carrying two machine guns and when she fires them they shoot out fireworks in the colours of the bi pride flag
- she screams loudly ‘BISEXUALS EXIST’ before blackflipping over pornstache’s head and out of the nearest window
- larry’s character is replaced by the chicken from season one incorporated seamlessly into his role with no explanation
I just spent twenty minutes talking in depth about ASOIAF theories with a couple of guys from my program. I think in going to get along with them pretty well.